11/04/2011

Our first Halloween

Me as Cleopatra 


Last Friday, we attended our very first Halloween party in Dallas! That was great. Well, the electronic music and clubbing aren't my things but the concept was fun!
I was dressed as Cleopatra while my husband dressed as a jail bird. Well, I was the only Cleopatra during the evening but we saw a lot of jail birds! So, I was original and my husband was cliche OR Cleopatra costume is soo out that nobody wants to wear it and jailbird is a populer one. Which one of those is ture I don't know and I don't really care because I loved being Cleopatra. Except that even thought I was disguised as one of the sexiest women that history has known, I felt like a nun! Because it seems that in Dallas a Halloween costume has to be super ultra mega sexy! By that, I mean super mini skirts (the kind that shows clearly your ass) and super deep decolletes. At the party I saw a slutty verision of all historic characters or even fairy tale protagonists! Like a skirtless red riding hood or mini dressed Marie Antoinette.
Next year I'll be more prepared, be ready Dallas!

The beginning of the party @Zouk

No comments:

Post a Comment